Codeplay are attending Embedded Vision Summit 2017
28 April 2017
Codeplay will be attending the annual Embedded Vision Summit on the 1st-3rd May at the Santa Clara Convention Centre, California. Attending from Codeplay will be Andrew Richards, CEO & Charles Macfarlane VP Marketing. We are always delighted to speak with anyone attending the event who is interested in what we are doing, so if you are attending, please come and say “hello”. If you are interested and would like to arrange a meeting with us at the event, please use our contact form or follow us on @codeplaysoft and make contact!
The Embedded Vision Summit is the only event focused exclusively on the hottest topic in the electronic industry today: deployable computer vision. It’s too cool to miss.
- Find new ways to create innovative products using visual intelligence.
- Gain new insights and know-how about computer vision enabling technologies, applications and markets.
- Learn proven techniques for practical computer vision and how these enable vision-based products.
- Hear how computer vision will impact the business of technology.
- See demos of computer vision technology for robotics, automotive, consumer, industrial, medical, surveillance and more from dozens of industry-leading companies.
- Meet leading technologists and industry luminaries.
- Network with engineers, suppliers, market analysts, investors and media.
More information on the Summit can be found here: Embedded Vision Summit 2017
Codeplay are hiring, if you're interested in working for Codeplay then please follow the attached link & apply directly to any of the positions we have advertised. Please ensure the following documents are attached to your application: Cover Letter, CV and Code Samples - Codeplay Careers