Codeplay are attending FOSDEM 2017
03 February 2017
Codeplay will be attending the annual FOSDEM Conference which will be held on the 4th & 5th February, ULB Campus Solbosch, Brussels. Attending from Codeplay will be Sean Jones, Build & Test Engineer and Ewan Crawford, Software Engineer, Debuggers. We are always delighted to speak with anyone attending the event who is interested in what we are doing, so if you are attending, please come and say “hello”. If you are interested and would like to arrange a meeting with us at the event, please use our contact form or follow us on @codeplaysoft and make contact!
FOSDEM is a free and non-commercial event organised by the community for the community. The goal is to provide free and open source software developers and communities a place to meet to:
- get in touch with other developers and projects;
- be informed about the latest developments in the free software world;
- be informed about the latest developments in the open source world;
- attend interesting talks and presentations on various topics by project leaders and committers;
- to promote the development and benefits of free software and open source solutions.
Participation and attendance is totally free, though the organisers gratefully accept donations and sponsorship. More on the event can be found here: FOSDEM 2017
Codeplay is also proud to announce the new release of ComputeCpp CE, enabling, Early Access to the SYCL Open Standard for C++ Acceleration